Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Same as Mr Brooks said...when i switch between frames regularly its the same...no adjustments required

However, I find if i shoot OTT for a long time before i switch back to TTF, when i do use the TTF frane i will get a couple of fork hits until i get my form back to perfect...its because OTT is more forgiving and can cause me to get sloppy with squaring up my forks...it doesnt affect my accuracy with OTT...but it is important to get the shot through the forks cleanly with TTF.....
Thats my theory anyway...

MW

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I am in the exploring phase and more focused on grip, bands, pouches and aiming. I primarily go back and forth between a Kit Fox hybrid and an Alley Cat. The Kit Fox is a hammer grip with an arm brace, heavy tubes, shot instinctively, and TTF. The Alley Cat is “hook-hook” (pinch grip), pseudo tapered 1842’s, aimed, and also shot TTF. I also shoot a Rambone 2.0 (hammer grip) and a PP HTS both OTT and with flat bands. At my stage, I do not see much difference between OTT & TTF. I see a lot of difference with the other variables.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
OTT for me. I've got a frame set up with TTF, and shoot it occasionally, but I prefer OTT.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts