Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many slingshots have you ordered but haven't received yet? I'm currently waiting on 3 slingshots from 3 different sources. They are a PS-1 from A+, a POM Feihu from Aliexpress, and a Tiger-S from Snipersling.

What are you guys waiting on?

·
Registered
772 Posts
How many slingshots have you ordered but haven't received yet? I'm currently waiting on 3 slingshots from 3 different sources. They are a PS-1 from A+, a POM Feihu from Aliexpress, and a Tiger-S from Snipersling.

Good question, got me thinking. I'm also waiting on 3, a tiger-s from Ali express, a little Chinese shooter from eBay and an axiom from a forum trade :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Good question, got me thinking. I'm also waiting on 3, a tiger-s from Ali express, a little Chinese shooter from eBay and an axiom from a forum trade :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Cool. We can be Tiger-S Bros.

·
Registered
612 Posts
This is a dangerous question, ha... Sometimes shipping takes so long that we don't realize how uncomfortably high that number is. I have a Jelly Bean in the mail and some Rambone clips coming from Germany at some point, thanks to you

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Postage takes so long here - its always a surprise... Abenso sent me a frame to test out for him in early August - its still in the US - not even made the lengthy trip - or cleared the lengthy customs process even... 2-6 months is the norm.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Not counting the PP HTS that The Norseman just sent me, I am anxiously awaiting a custom order from Perry and Kay at A+ Slingshots. For now, I am sworn to the utmost of secrecy (in fact, I am not even able to reveal why I was so sworn). However, Perry and Kay were kind enough to provide some photos of their design drawings, the slingshot in production, and an initial test.

Can't hardly wait!

·
aka CYBORG
1,996 Posts
Currently just one ... that's all the slingmail neurosis I can stand at one time. Ordered last night - what DK calls the Happy Live Fox - 9mm cold bent stainless, designed primarily for OTT no tie flats and plugs. 115mm tall, curvy ergo bends, and a 'hunnert year' warranty, so it'll be around in my next life too. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not counting the PP HTS that The Norseman just sent me, I am anxiously awaiting a custom order from Perry and Kay at A+ Slingshots. For now, I am sworn to the utmost of secrecy (in fact, I am not even able to reveal why I was so sworn). However, Perry and Kay were kind enough to provide some photos of their design drawings, the slingshot in production, and an initial test.

Can't hardly wait!
Off topic but do you know how Perry is doing? I saw some news on Facebook that he was hospitalized for a while.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

Can't hardly wait!
Off topic but do you know how Perry is doing? I saw some news on Facebook that he was hospitalized for a while.
I was corresponding with him this summer and fall regarding the custom, the details of which must not be discussed. I did not hear about a hospitalization. I just sent Perry an email and I will report back.

·
Registered
612 Posts

Can't hardly wait!
I was corresponding with him this summer and fall regarding the custom the details of which must not be discussed. I did not hear about a hospitalization. I will send him an email and ask if he is OK.
Heart attack I think. He seems to be doing well though.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I forgot I ordered a couple of massage hare splitters from china to play around with. The best part is when you forget and you receive unexpected slingmail at your door step. The worst part is when you know it's coming and your sitting by the window twiddling your thumbs waiting for the mailman or UPS to ring your door bell! Or you race home and come to find your slingmail hasn't arrived yet! LOL There are so many things going on slingshot related that I can't keep track, but that's a good thing! I ain't complaining! The sling life is good!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just added 2 of the wishbone dog chew toys mentioned in the Nylabone Ergonomic thread. I guess I'm up to 5 now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts