Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. Mars
351 Posts
Man!
That's some great shooting bud! I still haven't figured it out yet but it's been so hot it's not much fun too go outside right now. Supposed to be 110 degrees all week and up to 115 by Friday.
Sure will be half when it cools down a little.
Exciting to watch you shoot though. Looks like your getting some nice power too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man!
That's some great shooting bud! I still haven't figured it out yet but it's been so hot it's not much fun too go outside right now. Supposed to be 110 degrees all week and up to 115 by Friday.
Sure will be half when it cools down a little.
Exciting to watch you shoot though. Looks like your getting some nice power too.
Thanks man! Ahh that sucks, living in the UK I don't know heat like that! That bring said give it a month and it will be cold and perpetually raining until April so I'm trying to get all the shooting in I can, plus I've got a baby due early December so I'm gonna be a bit preoccupied! Yeah the 1842 tubing is great, nice easy draw (not much more than 2040 really) and sends 9-10mm lead and 10-12mm steel at some nice speeds

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.