Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
My Mom is a dentist, so when we get work done it’s by another doctor in the office. And he always asks questions that require a detailed answer right when he’s either putting a rubber dam in or packing a filling, basically the worst time possible, just because he gets a kick out of watching you try to answer.

·
Premium Member
9,886 Posts
Hahaha !! I don't mind when they talk, but don't ask me a question when you know I cant answer.

On my last visit, the hygenist asked when was the last time I flossed. I told her "you should know, you were there" !!
Hahahaha! I wish I would have thought of that answer cause I actually floss and they ask me that same question. I'll get her next time! Thanks buddy

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
My Mom is a dentist, so when we get work done it's by another doctor in the office. And he always asks questions that require a detailed answer right when he's either putting a rubber dam in or packing a filling, basically the worst time possible, just because he gets a kick out of watching you try to answer.
Hmmmmm. Would those rubber dams make good slingshot bands????

GP

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
My Mom is a dentist, so when we get work done it's by another doctor in the office. And he always asks questions that require a detailed answer right when he's either putting a rubber dam in or packing a filling, basically the worst time possible, just because he gets a kick out of watching you try to answer.
Hmmmmm. Would those rubber dams make good slingshot bands????
GP
Haha already asked her for some material a few years back......unfortunately health code made them go latex free:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts