Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Yeah I'm a predator ... so let's go huntin
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the first thing you have to do is practice shooting frameless.. then you attach tubes to a pair of sunglasses, resembling the sunglass holders that jocks wear... then you make a neckless or lanyard and arrainge steel shot in the design of a flower using a magnet to hold them...and BAM! you have a stealth slingshot and ammo... I call them SlingGlasses...
Pics included...
Kip

Attachments

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
nice!!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Ok the first thing you have to do is practice shooting frameless.. then you attach tubes to a pair of sunglasses, resembling the sunglass holders that jocks wear... then you make a neckless or lanyard and arrainge steel shot in the design of a flower using a magnet to hold them...and BAM! you have a stealth slingshot and ammo... I call them SlingGlasses...
Pics included...
Kip
thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all kidding aside, you look far to innocent to have TSA harass you

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
practical, convenient, and stylish . this should be the hands down winner for the next slingshot of the month .

·
Yeah I'm a predator ... so let's go huntin
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pics included...
Kip
thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all kidding aside, you look far to innocent to have TSA harass you
[/quote]

Thats the first time I've been referred to as innocent.. I've proclaimed it or years "I'm and innocent man" but the ladies never bought it..hahahahaha

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
That is funny and practical at the same time!

That would be so cool, funny you name it what feeling the scene in a movie would elicit.

Some guy looking manly and cool in his shades and in a moment of urgency in one fluid movement removes the glasses, loads and shoots his Slingshade perfectly on mark.

Saving the day, of course!!

·
Super Moderator
6,547 Posts
Now that is innovative! Very Cool Kip! Flatband

1 - 20 of 27 Posts