Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone with the new forum I can not figure out anywhere where I am able to change/get rid of the '500 post club' under my name, beside my county of origin. I know there used to be a option in the old forum that enabled you to edit what was underneath your name and with the new forum I truly have no idea how to edit it. Would someone please help. Cheers.

·
Registered
750 Posts
And if they restored the old badges that would be great as well. It was really neat to see who had won SOTM's before, who was into blowguns, who had earned accuracy badges, cut cards, lit matches and so forth when looking at the name along with the post.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,696 Posts
And if they restored the old badges that would be great as well. It was really neat to see who had won SOTM's before, who was into blowguns, who had earned accuracy badges, cut cards, lit matches and so forth when looking at the name along with the post.
I agree, those accomplishments were earned and now just gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wondering if one of the moderators could please try and resolve this '500 post club' beneath my name? In advance, thanks.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks to whichever moderator removed the '500 post club' from beneath my name. Maybe Australia didn't get the whole update😂😄

·
See The Target
21,436 Posts
I agree, those accomplishments were earned and now just gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The badges inspired shooters to be better and get out and shoot . The aspiring shooter would be cheered on and supported by fellow shooters to move to the next level . It really seemed to build a sense of camaraderie amongst participants and spectators . It's was a big part of what made this forum special and great .I know it was a big part of making me the shooter I am . I was hoping on it being vamped up a bit to challenge some of the more seasoned shooters . How entertaining and promoting to the sport of slingshots would it be to see near impossible shots on video . Well its gone now . Well I'm going to go check on the Legendary crazy glue on a band post or get the Covid update from Pakistan .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts