Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I never had any children of our own, so we try to spoil other people’s children???? We have 3 nieces that are like daughters to us and the youngest niece has 2 beautiful daughters and another baby on the way in June????????❤ We were just told the gender this evening, and it’s a Boy ???????? I wasn’t ready for what they told my wife and I after revealing the gender???? They named it “Thomas’ after me????❤ What an honor to be thought that much of????

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Hopefully he is a well behaved boy...otherwise Great Uncle Thomas is going to be blamed. ;) ;) ;) ;) Although, if you introduce him to slingshots chances are you and he will already be in trouble. :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Wonderful! And Thomas is a solid name, too.

You and your wife are a blessing to your family... I feel like aunts and uncles are like extra moms and dads.

Reactions: Tag

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Congrats on the new addition! Kids are a blessing, and it sounds like you've got lots of them to dote on. It's a fine name for a fine baby. Get him a slingshot rattle!

Reactions: Tag

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
With such an honor comes great responsibility........you need to make him a slingshot, right now, with his name and his birthdate on it.

Our oldest granddaughter told me that their first boy child would be named after me....she had twins, both girls. Pete would not have been a good name for a girl. In any case, congratulations to you !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts