Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shoot 5/16 steel with 1632 tubes. I love the pouches RayShot makes, and I use them a lot. I’m really set in my ways as far as what slingshots, tubing, ammo and pouches I shoot. Now this doesn’t mean Im a top notch shooter, it just means this is what I feel comfortable using. I am shooting this setup except I put a pouch from Bill Hays. I can see me really liking this pouch with no center hole. The 5/16 steel lays perfectly in the pouch. I am not comparing these pouches, but it doesn’t hurt to try different things.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I shoot 5/16 steel with 1632 tubes. I love the pouches RayShot makes, and I use them a lot. I’m really set in my ways as far as what slingshots, tubing, ammo and pouches I shoot. Now this doesn’t mean Im a top notch shooter, it just means this is what I feel comfortable using. I am shooting this setup except I put a pouch from Bill Hays. I can see me really liking this pouch with no center hole. The 5/16 steel lays perfectly in the pouch. I am not comparing these pouches, but it doesn’t hurt to try different things.
Which pouch is it? I like the quality of Bill's pouches, but they are generally too thick for my liking. I shoot 516 with 1632 also, so interested in which ones. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I’ve been shooting Pocket predator pouches for a long time they take a little time to break in but they last a long time a really long time I shoot .5 latex 3/4 butterfly and F is the one that I shoot it holds 3/8” steel really good it is also the one that Bill says that he recommends. I highly recommend that guy’s give them a try

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I will dig through my bag and see what's there.

Also I have a new PP frame en route soon. I can see if they're the pouches you want. I, too, am set in my ways and prefer the Chinese microfiber pouches and must shoot very lightweight draw... so I can send the whole band set to you.

Should be here by Monday at the latest.

Reactions: 202
1 - 8 of 8 Posts