Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, so I'm new here, but not new to cattys. I've been following this forum for many years. And I have always admired Dan Hoods builds. So I couldn't believe it when we started talking about a trade!!

My oldest daughter always is sure to tell me if she thinks my frames are "pretty" or not. And when I was trying to decide what frame to get from Dan. She told me to get this one because it was so pretty she said:) well I thought I was only getting one frame.....but to my surprise he sent two! And what makes it so special is it's too my daughter. When I read her the note and showed her she was over the moon. She has carried it around all evening.

Thanks so much Dan. This will forever be appreciated and The quality of work is second to none, these will be cherished forever. 57EE4BCB-66C8-4687-934F-C23E69C62BB5.jpeg AA61271F-521C-4EF8-B703-17267DA1908A.jpeg 2893BE02-C54D-4D1E-812E-D005A871EE85.jpeg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shane, you and Dan are both golden in my book, and such talented craftsman, and I am proud to own slings from both of y'all ....and I must say, your daughter is cute as a button.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you my friend.

And thank you she sure is:). People say she looks like me but she definitely gets her looks from her mommy!!

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That smile on your daughter just crushed me!!! The Forum has to be truly exceptional in this sketchy world we live in!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Now that is a beautiful daughter! Makes an old man smile!
Thanks guys! I'm glad she brightened your day. She brightens my day every day:)
@Mojave Mo, your right, this forum is an amazing place. No where else will you find people so kind and caring. Thank you everyone for all the kind comments, and welcoming me and my family into this forum.

·
Super Moderator
1,079 Posts
Glad you like them. Seeing as both our daughters are our quality control departments, it seemed only right that your little one have something of her own. That part about this whole trade that made me laugh - I used to wrap all my slingshots for shipping in socks that we accidentally bought too small for my son (a whole box on clearance - no returns). I should have kept all his onesies... :D :D :D :D

Good trade for sure.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts