Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Edit) I want to thank raventree78 for the inspiration for this project! Thanks man!

So I seen a post someone made a few weeks ago of a mod they did to their Axiom Ocularis and I just had to try it. I gotta say, Holy geez this is one of the best things I could've done! Much like the person who I pulled the inspiration I cut the ocularis holes in half and filled the the half round tips with JB weld SteelStick. The result is everything I ever wanted in an axiom ocularis. It shoots phenomenal! I have a Axiom X which you would think would pretty much be the same thing but this thing feels completely different for some reason. Would 100% recommend this mod! I'm sorry I can't remember who I seen do this originally or I would tag you! Sorry!! ❤❤❤
Sleeve Font Gadget Wood Audio equipment

It took me one shot to see where my elevation was (shooting butterfly) and the next 5 I put through the bull. I even took 2 shots at the 9 for the hell of it.
Automotive tire Wood Font Rim Wheel

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, I like that thing you did! I would have kept mine if I thought of that mod.
I'm seriously considering buying another one to do it to. I wasn't as careful sanding the putty because I wasn't sure how it wad going to turn out so you can see the transition from putty to original frame slightly. I'll be much more meticulous with the next one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts