Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning guys. As the title says I don't usually shoot these guys. I don't like to shoot anything I don't eat. But the last week and a half this guy has been a real pain in the but. He seemed to think it was fun to thrash and bang in the gutters every morning around 5 am, waking the baby. Well after a long night for my wife and finally getting jazz to sleep, this guy started at it. She said it's time for the bird to go lol. When I went out he flew to the top of our birch tree. Was at least a 25 yard shot. Probably more luck than skill lol. Plant Leaf Grass Groundcover Wood

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
What is most impressive is that aimimg up at that kind angle!

Wow! Nice shot.

I, too, refrain from killing unless eating it. But sometimes it is necessary sometimes.
Birds are tenacious when it comes to destroying eaves, gutters, & vents.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,410 Posts
Good morning guys. As the title says I don't usually shoot these guys. I don't like to shoot anything I don't eat. But the last week and a half this guy has been a real pain in the but. He seemed to think it was fun to thrash and bang in the gutters every morning around 5 am, waking the baby. Well after a long night for my wife and finally getting jazz to sleep, this guy started at it. She said it's time for the bird to go lol. When I went out he flew to the top of our birch tree. Was at least a 25 yard shot. Probably more luck than skill lol.
attachicon.gif
084F3A21-9E51-4078-9633-9F2E70D1E1A7.jpeg
nice shot, and I really like the blue grip on that sling......anything blue I'm pretty much a sucker for, LOL.

BTW........Great looking family you got there too. :D

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is most impressive is that aimimg up at that kind angle!
Wow! Nice shot.
I, too, refrain from killing unless eating it. But sometimes it is necessary sometimes.
Birds are tenacious when it comes to destroying eaves, gutters, & vents.
Thank you! And your right the starlings here are bad for that sometimes they just won't stop.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good morning guys. As the title says I don't usually shoot these guys. I don't like to shoot anything I don't eat. But the last week and a half this guy has been a real pain in the but. He seemed to think it was fun to thrash and bang in the gutters every morning around 5 am, waking the baby. Well after a long night for my wife and finally getting jazz to sleep, this guy started at it. She said it's time for the bird to go lol. When I went out he flew to the top of our birch tree. Was at least a 25 yard shot. Probably more luck than skill lol.
attachicon.gif
084F3A21-9E51-4078-9633-9F2E70D1E1A7.jpeg
nice shot, and I really like the blue grip on that sling......anything blue I'm pretty much a sucker for, LOL.
BTW........Great looking family you got there too. :D
Thank you. That's the first Chinese slingshot I got. I was a little weary ordering from Ali express, but after seeing people on here ordering with positive results I thought I'd give it a try. And besides a few rough edges I polished up its a great shooter. And thank you they are my pride and joy. There amazing and they love slingshots!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts