Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mornings guys, I was talking to a local shooter on phone. As we are in lockdown in UK, we set a challenge for each other lol. He is starting to shoot darts, so said if you can put two darts in a saucer size plate at 45ft.....then he give me a challenge,I'm screwed. His challenge is to hit a tin can at 35ft with a PFS, I can shoot most frames, but never shot a PFS an I'm a hammer grip shooter. He saz use a pfshooter design, I don't know nothing abt tubes used, what best rig or even technique of shooting a PFS. The winner of challenge has to purchase the loser a catty of their choice. It's bit of fun apparently! Any help would be really really appreciated.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I watched a few videos myself on YouTube, I don't know length of tubes to cut or his rig. I really got confused with soft shooting an hard? I'm totally green as grass with this kind shooter an about wary been a hammer grip, flipping is a bit alien to me. The things we do aye lol?

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for all the great tips, plain an simple explained. Trust me it really helps, I give you a update on progress, an hopefully it be good news. Happy shooting an stay safe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.