Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
My Simple Shot order showed up today! That's a Jellybean, a 3 pack of pouches, a 1/4" band set and some bulk small tubing!
It's like Christmas in March!
I feel same way when my simpleshot or snipersling deliveries arrive... Amazon delivery drivers show up and I'm wanting to get a pic of me sitting on his lap...lol

Sent from my B3-A40 using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I got one and it’s not my favourite I find it small cramped up but that’s just me .Its hard to buy a frame without having had it in your hand I got a couple from dankung and after 38 days of waiting for them 2 of them I dislike and have not even tried them sucks .so if u got one u like that’s awesome man !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I've only got a couple of shots fired with it, but man oh man is 3/8 different than 1/4! I was worried at first, but I so far I love it.

I am considering partially wrapping the handle in paracord to try to get a little bit of a palm swell, has anyone had luck doing some similar?

·
Registered
654 Posts
My Simple Shot order showed up today! That's a Jellybean, a 3 pack of pouches, a 1/4" band set and some bulk small tubing!
I feel same way when my simpleshot or snipersling deliveries arrive... Amazon delivery drivers show up and I'm wanting to get a pic of me sitting on his lap...lol

MK, Clean out your mailbox. I tried to send you a message and it's either full or you have a problem.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

MK, Clean out your mailbox. I tried to send you a message and it's either full or you have a problem.
K

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

Try now

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
605 Posts
I had been thinking about a Jellybean for a while and started wondering if they came in all black. I went to Simple Shot but they only listed black/yellow and it was sold out.

I started thinking if I should just go ahead and order the knockoff Jellybean Aliexpress. I almost placed my order but out of nowhere a promo email arrived from Simple Shot announcing a new all black Jellybean in stock. It was a sign! I ordered one right away.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think they were out for a while? When I first was looking at them all they had were the black and yellow, but me being me really preferred the all black. But they came back in stock (as did a number of things I think). I couldn't be happier with it. Pocketable, comfortable, affordable... All the able's! It's perfect!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.