Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is Roy and a friend of mine resently got the bug to make slingshots. He has been a woodworker and I told him about this great forum and the good topics and discussions we have. He will be signing up as a new member soon. He will go by the name of BROKEN ARROW and will have this same logo on his handmade slingshots. He uses many types of wood and his slingshots are in the old tradional style. He asked me to display his work. You will see in the photos he uses a daisy link type of band. He also has a few he hand painted just to make them a little different and unique. The ones I have posted are made from ash and spanish chestnut, plus the hand painted camo. He would like to have an inventory before he puts them up for sale. He tells me so far about 60 slingshots have been made in his shop. So if anyone is interested or would like to welcome him you can reply to broken arrow as soon as he is registered as a member. Here is a preview of his work.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice frames but i don't like the high forks and the camo, neither.

The logo "broken arrow" is very cool.

Friedrich

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
OK just to be contrary,
I like high forks! but those may be just a tad too high..but great looking shooters none the less..

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
it is very nice to see that people are getting their friends into this, i wish i had more people in my community that did this, the closest person to me is bunnybuster and thats about 6 hours
but great slingshots, i love the logo its fantastic!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts