Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Iguania Road surface Wood Reptile Terrestrial animal
Only a 10' shot but I got the little devil.

Killed this a few feet from my front door under a rose bush.
Plant Road surface Asphalt Grass Soil

Didn't have time to get a slingshot,used a shovel. lol

Diamond Back was about a week ago Rat this morning.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a question regarding 1st picture.. what's the leather between the fork and the tubes for? is this a certain attachment method for chinese tubes?

cheers, simon.
Just some long tabs for some shorter tubes. Works pretty well for me.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good shot on that rat. Surely the snake is a good excuse to always have a slingshot in your pocket ....

Cheers ..... Charles
Good point Charles.

·
Super Moderator
4,094 Posts
I love pack rats. Well, not really. But my family and I have greatly enjoyed dispatching them. They can be a real problem. I have only hunted them with a ss once. That was early on when my interest in ss had just begun. Now that I've been shooting for a while, in the late fall into winter, I'll be ready for some rat hunting. Nice shooting.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love pack rats. Well, not really. But my family and I have greatly enjoyed dispatching them. They can be a real problem. I have only hunted them with a ss once. That was early on when my interest in ss had just begun. Now that I've been shooting for a while, in the late fall into winter, I'll be ready for some rat hunting. Nice shooting.
The've caused me, and a lot of friends a lot of grief. Chewing wires in my cars trucks boat motorhome.
Did I mention I HATE PACK RATS!

·
Super Moderator
4,094 Posts
You
The've caused me, and a lot of friends a lot of grief. Chewing wires in my cars trucks boat motorhome.
Did I mention I HATE PACK RATS!
[/quote] Yes I do to. That makes them perfect ss game.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Maybe this is a dumb question but I am going to ask it anyway.

Rockslinger, what ammo did you dispatch those two with?
Rat.. A rock ... snake Shovel.....Not a dumb question at all Ray.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How the heck do you launch a shovel from a slingshot. Ohhhh, you must mean the hand held flower garden type. Still you da man to shoot a hand tool from a slingshot. And lethally too!!
Read the origanl post!

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
You spelled origami wrong

Reactions: All Buns Glazing
1 - 20 of 23 Posts