Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,273 Posts
Work has been nuts, after deciding I needed the company to go in another direction because of the Covid-19 situation. We are now getting stuff ready to become a machine shop and keep manufacturing the elastomeric parts that other companies use of ours and have for years.

I have huge things going on behind the scene with a myriad of problems that I'm taking care of with the help of my attorney ... Ya, some serious stuff.

I'm looking to get everything resolved ASAP so I can get back to playing around ;- ) .... This forum has been about the only thing that has kept me sane, I think I would have lost my mind other wise.

Till tomorrow ;- )

wll

·
Registered
351 Posts
the simple task of shredding a tin can can be soothing and satisfying and joyfull

Work has been nuts, after deciding I needed the company to go in another direction because of the Covid-19 situation. We are now getting stuff ready to become a machine shop and keep manufacturing the elastomeric parts that other companies use of ours and have for years.

I have huge things going on behind the scene with a myriad of problems that I'm taking care of with the help of my attorney ... Ya, some serious stuff.

I'm looking to get everything resolved ASAP so I can get back to playing around ;- ) .... This forum has been about the only thing that has kept me sane, I think I would have lost my mind other wise.

Till tomorrow ;- )

wll
the simple task of shredding a tin can can be soothing and satisfying like nothing else,stay cool wll.

·
Neophyte
2,072 Posts
Wow sounds like you are quite busy, just remember to take a breath from time to time :)

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
351 Posts
the simple task of shredding a tin can can be soothing and satisfying and joyfull

Till tomorrow ;- )

wll
the simple task of shredding a tin can can be soothing and satisfying like nothing else,stay cool wll.
hey wll go back out to the love shack and see if they painted anymore pictures of you that will make you laugh or cry or cry laughing mate,you might find some starlings to shoot out there or a needle that was in a haystack but you will never ever find a Picasso. lol a lot mate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.