Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres one to knock the spots of my other slingshots ha ha, and i,m over the moon the way it shoots, I dont do all the proper tests, i get a tin of beans and if it go,s right though with a 8mm steel ball at 10meters it will do for me, and there is no tyeing bands on, going up the farm tomorrow to try it out on rabbits, cheers jeff.

The middle fork.

Spotty dog ha ha

·
Registered
855 Posts
Man! Those are some absolutely perfect natural forks.
The Spotty Dog turned out really nice. Good luck with those bunnies! Let us know if you bag any.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
All I can say Chief is a big fat loud WOW! Now I gotta find me a natural fork to pimp out!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers lads. them forks the trees are full of them here, only have to walk 100 yards to get some, i dont know what kind of tree they are, i'll have to wait till the leaves get on them, i have a box with 20 all the same in my bedroom drying out, cheers jeff

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man! Those are some absolutely perfect natural forks.
The Spotty Dog turned out really nice. Good luck with those bunnies! Let us know if you bag any.
Never got a chance of any rabbits, there had been a fox mooching about, but did get 3 rather large rats in one of the barns, shoots realy well, jeff

·
Registered
37 Posts
yea they look great, the bark is smooth-ish? It isn't some sort of fruitwood is it? Whatever it is let us know when you do, I for one is highly curious.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I asked the lad next door and confermed they are Sycamore trees i am getting them from, i thought he would know he is a bird watcher, and one of thoughs that like to try and live of the land, he has a nice apple tree in his garden with a load of catapults in it ha ha , jeff

·
Registered
37 Posts
If it is sycamore then you should have some nice ready made ammo. Those large thorny ball like remains of the seed pods used to kill me when I stepped on them barefoot, too bad they are really too light to fly well!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Too bad you didn't get a chance at a bunny or two for the pot, but it sounds like you at least had some fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts