Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished school, landed a job in the O.R. at a local hospital, and finally get to work full time after 3 years of non-stop schooling! The downside is I haven't had any time for slinging between these changes and the freezing weather. I console myself with the knowledge that Spring is right around the corner, and the new career will help afford new frames!

I haven't been able to log on much, but it's nice to come back and see everyone is as friendly and enthusiastic as possible! And it's great to see some new faces as well :)

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes! It's good to be back and focusing on the important things again :D

Now the goal is to get back to slinging and avoid shooting my eye out. Nothing would be more embarrassing than going into work as a patient and having to explain I didn't wear eye protection...

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Hey Mike glad to hear from you! That working for a living is the pits isn't it? Gets in the way of your play time, but it helps buy supplies for your hobbies. Hang in there, things will smooth out in time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts