Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shoot 1632 tubes and my active tube is 6-3/4 and sometimes 6-1/2 That’s from pouch to slingshot. All I would like to do with Flatbands is to replicate the power of the tubes. Every sport I got into, I went all out to the point of burn out. I got into slingshots and made a promise to myself to not get involved to the point of burnout. I think the simplicity of slingshots keeps me grounded. I throw a couple tube sets together and grab a couple targets and Life is great. The Forum completes my passion for the sport of slingshots

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
If you are using 5/16 ammo and your draw is around 30", then as GG said, .5 cut 1/2" straight with an active length of 6" or so would make for an easy pulling setup with plenty of zip for target shooting. To keep things simple, if you shoot 1/4 ammo, then try 3/8 straight. For 3/8 ammo try 5/8 straight. Those will all be nice shooting setups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.