Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I would really like to get my hands on some rubber for making myself some frameless bandset bracelets, but I’m not sure what size I want, is there anybody that has a good quantity of a few types they would be willing to trade me? I only want black rubber tubing, and of smaller diameters. No big heavy stuff.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call Stankdard! I swore myself to only shooting one ttf frame for the next year, but I have let the frameless bracelet in there sometimes lol. I can’t ALWAYS have a frame on me

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hey guys, I would really like to get my hands on some rubber for making myself some frameless bandset bracelets, but I'm not sure what size I want, is there anybody that has a good quantity of a few types they would be willing to trade me? I only want black rubber tubing, and of smaller diameters. No big heavy stuff.
Chappy... I suppose that you have tried 117B office bands. They aren't black but they work good for me shooting the small stuff. My only knock on wrist bands is one amount of wraps is to tight, and one less is to loose.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I have used those before but I felt like they always tore out so fast, and the ones around here, half the bag is pink, and I’m not trying to wear pink rubber bracelets ????

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Na, I appreciate the thought guys but I’ll wait until somebody wants to trade some tubing, I have all sorts of good stuff from over the years of shooting, I’m sure somebody will pop up that’s wanting to trade some tubing for some of my stuff

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Na, I appreciate the thought guys but I'll wait until somebody wants to trade some tubing, I have all sorts of good stuff from over the years of shooting, I'm sure somebody will pop up that's wanting to trade some tubing for some of my stuff
I'm sending PM.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I have a trade set up now guys, thanks for showing the interest and pming me with offers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts