·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold the Business!

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Never had the pleasure of using your products, but I have certainly profited from the knowledge you've shared over the years (I like digging through the archives :)). Congratulations on selling the business!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Never had the pleasure of using your products, but I have certainly profited from the knowledge you've shared over the years (I like digging through the archives :)). Congratulations on selling the business!
how much do you actually dig through archives??? Seriously...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Thank you ,Tex-Shooter.

I have definitely enjoyed making some of designs.

Happy retirement...now maybe you can get in some more shooting and much mode fishing time.

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Congratulations - a well deserved retirement.

Who purchased it? Are we going to see your supplies and frame designs for sale?
Okay... it was me!

Saturday I went down to Kerrville and picked up Tex's stuff.... Pretty soon we'll offer a couple of Tex's designs in various sizes and configurations as well as a myriad of others.

I've got a bunch of ideas and am working on putting a lot of stuff together right now, but the end will be worth the effort

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
That's great Bill. Awesome "merger and acquisition." Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Any thoughts on producing slingshots based on the shooting star design?
Yes, we will be making custom sized Shooting Stars as well

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey Tex,

I had been looking to order some more latex from you, but couldn't find you. So at least I know now. Thank you for all your great service over the years!

Wishing you the best.

S.O.R.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts