Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you see the potential in this or has my thinking become distorted? I see another BB shooter here. Thought I'd as before my wife gets back. She's not over me taking here cheese slicer yet. LOL Table Font Symbol Wood Jewellery
Bicycle part Electric blue Font Wood Metal

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a great BB shooter! Looks like a fun little project, just remember to replace the wife's utensils.
yep I see that just remember to buy a new one for the wife
I don't remember her using this thing in recent history....besides I bought her a Kitchen Aid mixer not to long ago..hopefully that'll make up for any discrepancies in any missing items..maybe? LOL Might just play it safe and stop by somewhere and buy one. Looks like a simple cut and bend on the forks. I'm looking forward to trying it....one way or another.LOL

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,522 Posts
It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Around here I'd see the "Edwards" company septic vacuuming trucks which had the sign "Smells like money to me!"

The Edwards company apparently grew, and now they are into "environmental management", without the great, more descriptive, sign.

Enjoy your creation and keep up with the open-mind concepts, we're enjoying it :wave:

THWACK!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been thinking this over and I believe I'll try and take it to work in a week or so. I'll have access to a tubing bender plus I won't get busted working on it , and then have to explain what I'm doing with her cooking utensils. LOL

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
I've been thinking this over and I believe I'll try and take it to work in a week or so. I'll have access to a tubing bender plus I won't get busted working on it , and then have to explain what I'm doing with her cooking utensils. LOL
Lotta work for somethin' ya can get at the grocery store. Which is kind'o the point.

·
Super Moderator
6,960 Posts
Yeah Twisted Branch you have arrived for sure. When everything from dog toys, kitchen aids, plumbing accessories, and anything else makes you think of a possible Slingshot, then the sickness is terminal. Enjoy and have fun like the rest of us Forkers!!!!!

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Yeah Twisted Branch you have arrived for sure. When everything from dog toys, kitchen aids, plumbing accessories, and anything else makes you think of a possible Slingshot, then the sickness is terminal. Enjoy and have fun like the rest of us Forkers!!!!!
So Sez Papa Forker as how that ... Mother Forkers don't... see forks... Um...? (lost my train of thought.) :imslow:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So Sez Papa Forker as how that ... Mother Forkers don't... see forks... Um...? (lost my train of thought.) :imslow:

Hahahahaha !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.