Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Amigos resorteros!

En esta oportunidad quiero mostrar a ustedes la resortera más cómoda que hago hasta el día de hoy, "La Tepokata" según mi parecer por supuesto, lo que creo es que al tener esa curvatura el poste se afianza perfectamente la horqueta a la mano, de manera que puede semejarse a la acción de un gatillo en el puño. y el dedo pulgar e indice se apoyan cómodamente sobre la horquilla.

Les comparto también unas fotos del proceso de cambio, Bueno sin más demora aquí les dejo las fotos.

This time I want to show you the most comfortable sling I do until today, "The Tepokata" in my opinion of course, what I think is that by bending the pole that perfectly secures the fork to the hand, way that can be likened to the action of a trigger in his fist. and the thumb and index finger comfortably rely on the fork.

They also share some pictures of the process of change, Well without further delay here I leave the photos.

Perdón! olvidaba comentar Que Also es de encino "Quercus Rugosa"

Sorry! also forgot to mention that oak "Quercus Rugosa"

Chepo

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Well, no one could ever say a bad word about your beautiful oak cattys, amigo. And this one is no exception!
You didn't bring el gato in from the hunt, did you??? LOL

How do you like these flat bands? Is this the first time you've tried them?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, no one could ever say a bad word about your beautiful oak cattys, amigo. And this one is no exception!
You didn't bring el gato in from the hunt, did you??? LOL

How do you like these flat bands? Is this the first time you've tried them?
Dayhiker thank you very much, and I was alive some lol!

Just kidding, I was a good idea to put it in the photo lol!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aaaaaaah! forgot to comment on the bands.

Using the surgical tube because I can not in my area of flat bands, these gave me the good friend, only that I felt somewhat sluggish.shall go in search of the flat bands.

Chepo

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
That's a wonderful fork Chepo. People call you the master and I agree totally.

The forward bend looks like it will provide more palmswell to support the thumb. I find it amazing that we can discover new shapes within the design of a natural tree fork.

Well done! Keep coming up with nre improvements.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
The master of naturals! How do you achieve that lovely, marble smooth finish on your wood?

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Chepo, I think you may be the greatest natural fork craftsman of this time and era. As a fellow lover of the natural forks, I take my hat off and give you the highest of respect. Absolutely incredible work, amigo.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.