Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use blackout curtains or similar ideas for reducing heat in the summer. Just so it’s slingshot related, I need my sleep so I can shoot my slingshot????????

·
Registered
772 Posts
Anyone use blackout curtains or similar ideas for reducing heat in the summer. Just so it's slingshot related, I need my sleep so I can shoot my slingshot
Wahahahaha awesome!!!! Yeah personally I need the room to be pitch black and with street lighting right outside my window black out blinds for me are worth their weight in gold haha

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Bingo!!! I get home from work at midnight and usually get to bed by 1 - 1:30. When that first ray of daylight shows thru the blinds, I'm wide awake. I feel like I might miss something but so far, I haven't missed anything yet!

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
In France and Portugal most windows have roller blinds - they work great - esp. when trying to convince kids its bedtime at 7pm and the sun is still way high :)

We also used some black-out blinds - trying to remember if the fit to curtain rails - but they essentially clip-on. They do work well enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts