Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at at my great nieces soccer game last night I got a lesson in saving the Bees.from Max. I never even gave it a thought that Max was paying attention to what I was saying, but he sure was. We had a few Bumble Bees under our outside air conditioning unit, and they didn’t like the guy that serviced the unit, so I took care of that problem. That’s when Max tells me we won’t have any corn without the Bees pollinating the flowers. I explained to Max they were going to sting someone and hurt them. There are lots of honey bees in the flowers in our neighborhood, and no one bothers them. I’m still not gaining his approval yet, but Im trying. Finally I tell him I felt I needed to get rid of them, because they would sting and hurt someone. He tells me why this country needs Bees to pollinate and help Mother Nature out❤ I told him I was very proud of him for teaching me about the Bees contribution to our eco system. No, I didn’t mention the Birds, just the Bees????‍♂????

·
Premium Member
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks hula baloo I will remember that spray if I ever need it again. Glad your back Thwack I like your use of the letter”L”

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.