Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
9 year olds are well reknowned for their negotiating skills. Yield the field.
And it may surprise you, Tag, that I am working on a diy project that will help. I turned some spoons intoba pseudo-wind chime bee feeder. I will send my 2nd one to you for Max... to possibly regain favor and SAVE THE BEES! 1 part table sugar and 4 parts distilled water is all you will need.
Hahaha...
I did not know where I would end up sending these trinkets... but I should have guessed.

If you prefer I can send them unassembled... all you do is tie a knot and string 'em up in tree or bush or something. Perfect time of year... bees will be getting hungry soon.

Reactions: Tag

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
Bald face hornets! Pure meanery! You are lucky to be in one piece. Hahaha... I one time was clearing some debris on a lot... I was a kid and not fleet of foot. I kicked a rock that hit an old waterheater which contained a huge hornet's nest. I think I was about to break the sound barrier. 9 stings to head and many on the legs. My dad and uncle "took care of it". I still do not what they did, but it was likely a fire.

Hornets do not make honey even... just whine.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.