Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Or maybe he says, " I am not as funny as I will be." Despite his efforts he is a very positive influence here. Ibwish he was my neighbor, but I lived in a better neighborhood... one with a patch of woods or a park that allowed slinging. Maybe an archery range.

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
Tell, you what is NOT funny -

THREE times I ordered an item from the same establishment. THREE times, the USPS failed to meet their own expected delivery date.

Yesterday I expected the USPS to delivery a couple of items from Amazon. I received the SMS that it was left in my mailbox. WRONG!!

Today I received an SMS to call my local post office if the items didn't show up in my mailbox today. The phone at the PO rang at least 60X - no answer.

I called Amazon, and THEY tried to get through to my local PO - no luck, so they filed a complaint with the PO.

A book arrived in my mailbox today - mangled.

So no, not a good week for THWACK! to be funny, especially after his laptop died, then he had to buy a new laptop, and after setting it all up, his "dead" laptop miraculously fully resurrected. Weird.

Reactions: MakoPat and Tag

·
2,565 Posts
Tell, you what is NOT funny -

THREE times I ordered an item from the same establishment. THREE times, the USPS failed to meet their own expected delivery date.

Yesterday I expected the USPS to delivery a couple of items from Amazon. I received the SMS that it was left in my mailbox. WRONG!!

Today I received an SMS to call my local post office if the items didn't show up in my mailbox today. The phone at the PO rang at least 60X - no answer.

I called Amazon, and THEY tried to get through to my local PO - no luck, so they filed a complaint with the PO.

A book arrived in my mailbox today - mangled. The United States Putridity Service.

So no, not a good week for THWACK! to be funny, especially after his laptop died, then he had to buy a new laptop, and after setting it all up, his "dead" laptop miraculously fully resurrected. Weird.

Reactions: Tag

·
2,565 Posts
Calm down THWACK! There's no dreadful situation in this world that can not get even worse.
what if the rubber tree went instinct?
I admit that I don't know much about rubber trees, though I realize they are living things - but instincts?

Reactions: Tag and MakoPat

·
2,565 Posts
Calm down THWACK! There's no dreadful situation in this world that can not get even worse.
what if the rubber tree went instinct?
I admit that I don't know much about rubber trees, though I realize they are living things - but instincts?

·
2,565 Posts
Well THAT makes me feel a lot better, thanks, bro'

; )

Reactions: Tag and MakoPat

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
That was a rough day! Whew... I had a few years of a bad mail carrier. Now that guy is one I constantly tell the new guy how awesome he is. Soon I will leave him a frame and cold drink.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts