Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m not saying I wouldn’t support other vendors, I’m just referring to the amazing prompt courteous personal service I have received from these three that I have dealt with. When I buy or have a question on my personal defense items, I trust a private owned G## shop???????? If there is ever a recall, or upgrade he notifies me.???????? Simple Shot is always offering items, and helpful videos, to help us achieve our best. Jim Harris (Performance Catapults) now offers an amazing slingshot at a great price without sacrificing quality???????? Bill Hays has contributed so much to this sport, I wouldn’t even know where to begin???????? I took three nieces out for lunch at a take it out the bag, throw it on the grill and over charge for the product????????????‍♂ After several $ later we went home. Now I could take the same money, and buy a great quality slingshot, that will last a lifetime and create lasting memories❤????

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
I concur! Anyone involved here on the forums, selling slingshots are good, stand up people and offer good product and service!

I have to agree with my buddy Tag on his dining experience. I love to go out for dinner and a beer or 4 but when the bill comes, I realize that I could have bought a Scout and a Scorpion.... in a color that I don't already have! :naughty:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Oh yeah, I think I have cattys from Alla the vendors, they all GOOD guys, no complaints, this new guy, I thought, heck I take a chance with small order, I just deal with the vendors and posters anyway, see how it turns out. Everybody had to start out sometime.

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well TreeFork you got me on that one‍♂But you know Teresa think the world of you Soooooooo since I am just a mere little member of the Forum I have one question Do we get 3 strikes before we are kicked to the highway If someone ask me where to buy a slingshot, these three would be at the top of my list❤ My apolligies to Dan Hood and any others I might have left out.

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I truly listed these 3 vendors solely for the benefit of those who may not be familiar with their amazing contributions to the sport of Slingshots. My reply to TreeFork is sincere To clarify my last response I’m just like everyone else, my opinion is just that, my opinion. TreeFork is very special to my wife and I.

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,522 Posts
The other Vendor who was great was Tom from BunnyBuster. He made me some really Beautiful wood slingshots. And were delivered in less than a week. Great service. Sadly l don't think he's making slingshots anymore. The ones he made for me are some of my most prized slingshots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tom was so good with his slingshot, he simply ran out of bunnies.

Reactions: BushpotChef and Tag
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.