Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got this sweet package from my southern friend the one and only IBOJOE he made me a aluminum core with maple and walnut scales with swells ! Hight teck stuff ! It takes a lot of time to do a aluminum cored frame trust me ???? what I think is so cool about this frame it it’s his first go at a cored frame and I have it but he has my first go at a cored frame is that not cool ???? Thanks Joe for all the kindness top left bud .wish I could do pictures like the slingnerd but Jays not all that good at it my pics just don’t do it justice

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,886 Posts
I'm glad it finally got there cause I was starting to get a little worried. I've got a ton of those veneers in 2' x 3" pieces so I decided to glue some up. I had some catching up to do after you sent me the stainless steel cored Champ and then a Mule.
Hope you enjoy it buddy. I didn't pin it so if it comes apart just toss it in the fire place.
Now maybe we can start swapping again. LoL

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm glad it finally got there cause I was starting to get a little worried. I've got a ton of those veneers in 2' x 3" pieces so I decided to glue some up. I had some catching up to do after you sent me the stainless steel cored Champ and then a Mule.
Hope you enjoy it buddy. I didn't pin it so if it comes apart just toss it in the fire place.
Now maybe we can start swapping again. LoL
Thanks I never toss in fireplace lol I have some sweet epoxy but I am sure we r fine from what I read pins just help in side impact and lining it all up ;-) I have got myself in trouble with pins being every thing is hand made stuff will line up and probably fit but not fit right lol ask me how I know I mark everything out clear now .Thanks Joe and ya we need a trade soon

·
Super Moderator
6,673 Posts
Joe can work a frame for sure Port Boy! I'd say you have one talented friend!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts