Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
1. Translucent blue "WASP" Uniphoxx, red "WASP" Uniphoxx, camo green "WASP" Uniphoxx, black "WASP" Uniphoxx, camo brown "WASP"

Uniphoxx - any "WASP" Uniphoxx !

2. Simple-Shot "SCOUT" (in my case the original, clip-less)

3. Flippinout/Simple-Shot "AXIOM CHAMP" (Very similar in dimensions to the WASP Uniphoxx, but has no pinky hole for extra stability)

Enjoy!

THWACK!

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I only have two that I really enjoy and that's a Scout LT and the poly champ. I'm really waiting on a micarta or g10 SPS. I look at the website and Facebook daily waiting on one to show itself thanks to Cjw's posts.
Jim should have some shortly. He was waiting on some cores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
21 Posts
I only have two that I really enjoy and that's a Scout LT and the poly champ. I'm really waiting on a micarta or g10 SPS. I look at the website and Facebook daily waiting on one to show itself thanks to Cjw's posts.
Jim should have some shortly. He was waiting on some cores.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's good to hear, thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Could get a full aluminum if you would like from stone-spear.com, waiting on mine :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I have two for sure. I chose the first two because they are the ones I like to shoot and the feel in my hand. I will work on the third, and why.

1) Axiom Champ and if it was a forever shooter it would be in the material as shown, which is what Bone makes his molded pfs (Bone shooter I think). Can't ruin it.

2) Don't know if it has a name. It has such a good feel in the hand. It is very much like a Maxim Champ but the way it holds in the hand is a bit different, and sweeeet!

Here they are.

Water Terrestrial plant Yellow Grass Thumb
Plant Finger Bottle Grass Art

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts