Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Hey guys.... and gals.
Might not get to shoot any vids for a coupla days, so I crammed a few in.
The first was one I shot after reading Hrawk's comment about editing. I hope he approves. I told a joke for extra levity.
The second and third are in response to Darrell's 3 quarter challenge. I don't have any 1/2 dollars that I'm "allowed" to shoot so quarters'll have to do. I hope y'all enjoy them.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgjL5UfKdM[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnDtzVC_E4

Don't watch 'em all at once or you'll go blind!
Thanks for lookin'!

Joe

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Excellent videos!!! Bright, casual and funny...Ah!!, and accurate

Reactions: capnjoe

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice shootin!
You know your talented when you can hand yourself marbles with your toes.

Reactions: capnjoe

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Great shooting and right down to the toe nails too. Love the Action and so much better than shooting static targets.

Your a Super Shooter!

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Darrell. I wish some more folks would step outside and try it. It's a great break from stationary target shooting and it easy enough to do.
When I'm not on with regular shooting it really gets stuck in my craw. Popping a few tossed items usually resets the ol' hard drive.
Your challenge was too much for me to take and I thank you for it. Before today I had only gotten three in a row on just a few occasions.

Hrawk, I'm glad it's not a Leopard Seal...
Who is that redhead in your sigi? She purty!

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Who is that redhead in your sigi? She purty!
That would be the most delectable Karen Gillan. Better known as Amy Pond, one of the companions from Doctor Who.
[/quote]Insert throaty growl... Is this a new take off from the good Doctor I remember preceding Benny Hill?

So many years ago??

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We played Dr. Who in my backyard... So silly now.
I'm glad it kept it's popularity. He led to my discovery of Stephen Hawking's works and made me a Trekee or er.
My mom sure thought I was strange!

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
According to your carvings, Ruth, you have the wherewithal. I give it at least a half an hour a day. Some days more. Ten here, ten there. Sometimes two hours shooting into the pool... You are the sole master of your abilities.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Fan-tas-tic!!! I would try it, captain, as you suggest, but me and my brain work way too slow, and we aren't too good at workin' together either.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Excellent videos Joe. Never get tired of watching you, cause you are darned good at entertaining. Wry humor, I think of you sometimes as a pirate captain (Yarrrh ye bilge rats). Your a hoot. Don't change man, keep em comin and thanks for sharin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts