·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
Electrons

Ben Franklin loved the negative
Tom Edison and Ansel Adams too
From keys and kites to nixing candle lights
Without the minus sign we're screwed :)
Those negatives are only balanced when facilitating the positive to create energy for change over time... a.k.a. work. The above is the 2 points of view that guide desired outcomes.

But let's all take time to recognize good intentions are not enough... you gotta have community. And, friends and slingers, we got it.

Love these philosophical talks. Now let's shred some cans.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hulla I would love to get any results , here I have to wait 6 weeks to see a doctor and then have to keep going back for another guess...severe head aches since October 2018 and no help as of yet....gone thru the thought of suicide to deal with the pain but at the moment just going thru the motions of life until next scan....

you have to have negative and positives in this world

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks guys, been to the emergency ward but was sent home after they checked me over and gave me antibiotics as they thought I had a sinus infection ...so it continues..

as for dealing with it .bourbon strongest pain killers I can get, work, my partner God bless her.

living on a boat ,and this place slingshots seem to give me a brief rest bite the milliseconds from when the ammo hits the target pure pain free bliss...that's when I hit the bleeding target..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.