Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, about 3 years ago I came up with my Slingchucks. It's a dexterity toy you can also shoot as a stickshot style slingshot. I made a couple of videos in the past you can see here:
These are my favorite old videos. You can see the older ones if you search slingchucks on YouTube.

I re-imagined them as the Slingchux. I made improvements with looks and functionality with a special attachment. Now they can be shot with almost every style of shooting from stickshot, TTF, OTT, PFS, frameless, and frameless anchor. They can take tubes, flatbands, and looped tubes. These same bands can be used with my re-imagined Slingbone and my Covert5 wallet Hack. I'll be posting those shortly.

Below are pics of the different band attachments with the different shooting styles.
4DE531CD-FA88-4DB1-A629-9B6094951E81.jpeg

826EFBFD-F7C6-4062-AE7A-1C3C13068FB7.jpeg

A78F00E9-BE3A-4594-BB38-F4D7738EC48B.jpeg

Thanks for taking the time to check them out!

Sling-On!

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your a man that’s always thinkin. They are way cool.
very cool,like the frame and thumbscrew idea as well as the light ups,(y)(y)(y)
Yea that changes the game right there. I always like the concept but knew I'd be fiddling with the grip and lineup. This solves that and looks cool too!
Thanks for checking it out my friends and for the kind words!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How in the world did you make the grip??
Thanks for checking it out SteveJ! If you are referring to the grip on the Slingchux itself, they are made from paracord. If you mean the connection piece that holds the chux, it's made from qwik wood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts