Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Its raining outside and I shot at my indoor set up using my slingbone, 1632 tubes, and nerf rival ammo. My catch net is a pop-up golf chipping net. Works great at 20 ft. Anything beyond that and my Nerf ammo starts curving! Lol What can I say? I need to shoot! Lol

Sling On!

Attachments

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
I never thought about nerf darts! I was planning on making some out of erasers (seen elsewhere on forum). I'm with you, you gotta fit those shots in somewhere! I spent yesterday trying to snipe a cave cricket that got in my bathroom. I couldn't catch it, so I had to go hunting!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never thought about nerf darts! I was planning on making some out of erasers (seen elsewhere on forum). I'm with you, you gotta fit those shots in somewhere! I spent yesterday trying to snipe a cave cricket that got in my bathroom. I couldn't catch it, so I had to go hunting!
Mikey, yah the Nerf rival ammo works pretty well between 20 and 30ft. Anything further for me the ammo curves, but I twist and tweak the pouch. Happy Hunting lol

·
Amateur
2,567 Posts
6mm plastic airsoft bbs are good indoors too. I shot those and plastic mardi gras beads indoors for a while until i had a good place to shoot outdoors.
Slingdude thanks I will try those 6mm bbs!
I like the heavier ones, .25 gram and up, they seem to fly more predictably and are closer to the weight of a steel .177 cal bb. It's easy to overpower the lighter ones, but for a short indoor setup, any should be fine.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
6mm plastic airsoft bbs are good indoors too. I shot those and plastic mardi gras beads indoors for a while until i had a good place to shoot outdoors.
Slingdude thanks I will try those 6mm bbs!
I like the heavier ones, .25 gram and up, they seem to fly more predictably and are closer to the weight of a steel .177 cal bb. It's easy to overpower the lighter ones, but for a short indoor setup, any should be fine.
Slingdude, okay copy that! I will try that thanks bro!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts