Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Homemade automatic catch box by GZK-China
So this is my start
I figure with a moving blanket behind it some foam around the cutting edge opening ripped up T-shirts in the back it should handle anything
I bought one of those weaver Anchorline canvas foldable bags to put in the truck to take to the park but did not want to destroy it with 1000 rounds indoors
This idea looks really strong and indoors because it's cold

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Homemade automatic catch box by GZK-China
So this is my start
I figure with a moving blanket behind it some foam around the cutting edge opening ripped up T-shirts in the back it should handle anything with the tripod being hollow the pellets just go right down the tube right into a bucket too cool and free !!!!! Need to make an adapter from the bucket to the tripod
I bought one of those weaver Anchorline canvas foldable bags to put in the truck to take to the park but did not want to destroy it with 1000 rounds indoors
This idea looks really strong and indoors because it's cold

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
What size ammo will you use? I had a similar setup using a plastic ammo crate - all went well until the odd ball passed through the side of the ammo crate... I've also used garbage bins on their side with good results. Also like the looks of the blue fluid barrels with their fronts cut out like KawKan uses.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue one are cool but big
I want to shoot small inside I don't think I'll be blowing my 44 s through it
But maybe 00 buck with light bands probably not
Rubber white balls are cool , them clay 8mm are real fast and a hoot to shoot out of a small slingshot , I would think any downsized slingshot with light bands would be fun inside
My man cave is 50 feet long no windows on those sides so this should make some cold night better

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got lots of those !!!!!
I thought they were called "oh shift"
Not flyers !
I'm not good enough for a shoebox I'm lucky to hit it . Lol
Us beginners need something a tad bigger I am a firm believer in"aim small miss small" but my hands and arms aren't and I know my pouch release and elbow arn't in the game for some reason they change every freaking time lol
Next year at this time I'll use a shoebox

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
P.S. A shoebox doesn't let the ball go down and swirl down the tube and then fall into a bucket for you that's got to be the cool factor
If you had it set up high enough in the shop you can run a PVC tube and run it right back to you and will never have to leave Your spot
I mean I guess you could with the shoebox to but you have to be able to hit that first

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
P.S. A shoebox doesn't let the ball go down and swirl down the tube and then fall into a bucket for you that's got to be the cool factor
If you had it set up high enough in the shop you can run a PVC tube and run it right back to you and will never have to leave Your spot
I mean I guess you could with the shoebox to but you have to be able to hit that first
that is cool ????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.