Slingshots Forum banner

Indoor Trap

1282 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Darb
Just thought I would share my trap. If any one was looking for a good solution thats cheap and quick here it is. Old welders canvas, a trash can, and some wire, slap it together and your done.
The trap works great. I'm shooting 1/2" steel from single 3/4"-1/2" gold bands at about 20ft.

See less See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
good stuff, looks like it will do the trick!
Looks good, I use a magnet on a stick to pick up my shot so I would go with a plastic trash can. Nice!
thanks for sharing, ill try and make one
Thanks for sharing this brock, with the weather as of late, I've been going nuts with no shooting..

Tomorrow I'll have to do a bit of measuring in my basement, maybe I'll be able to fire off some marbles down there as it is always warm and is unfurnished...

I guess I've just feared the ricochet, because I'm prone to fliers every 30 shots or so....

Cheers - John
Thanks for sharing this brock, with the weather as of late, I've been going nuts with no shooting..

Tomorrow I'll have to do a bit of measuring in my basement, maybe I'll be able to fire off some marbles down there as it is always warm and is unfurnished...

I guess I've just feared the ricochet, because I'm prone to fliers every 30 shots or so....

Cheers - John
Yeah mine's finished and the wife is nervous. I made a deal with her that if I put one hole in the wall I will never ask to shoot in the house again.
See less See more
Looks good, I use a magnet on a stick to pick up my shot so I would go with a plastic trash can. Nice!
Plastic trash cans by themselves don't work ... if you're shooting 200+ fps, it'll punch right through, unless you use some fabric or something to absorb some of the KE.

I just bought a 22gal roughneck storage tote that I'll rig up and post pics on soon. I'm planning on using it for my garage.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.