1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Great looking shooter! I like it!

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's a well made brace catty! My only concern is at the forks which might reduce your band life. Maybe have something in between band/metal contact? Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi there just thought id show this pult ive made from a off cut of oak and sum industrial 1 inch steel flat bar fitted with tubes . thanks .grant View attachment 669 View attachment 670
really good idea...hope it`s ok if I try it

only one thing dough...I see on the handle that where your pointer should be there is like trigger "place"...is`n`that bothering you when you are shooting?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi there just thought id show this pult ive made from a off cut of oak and sum industrial 1 inch steel flat bar fitted with tubes . thanks .grant View attachment 669 View attachment 670
really good idea...hope it`s ok if I try it

only one thing dough...I see on the handle that where your pointer should be there is like trigger "place"...is`n`that bothering you when you are shooting?
[/quote]

yea sure it is jus lemme see a pic of it wen its done
nah it dosent bother me i used a barnett diablo for years
which has a trigger like shape before i started making cattys i took the pistol grip shape from my walther cp99 air pistol which is really comfortable diablobig.jpg

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts