Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My version of The Peace Maker.

I know what you might be thinking, But, you be wrong.

The only thing you hit with the projectiles hurled from this shooter is its intended targets.

Since this is my first experimental model it was easier to begin with tubes but my intention is attach The Tex Express Bands for a High Powered Peace Maker.

Attachments

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
COOL

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
I like that idea. I have a pistol grip design in the works, but not a full pistol! The extra fork extension is controlled by the proven form factor. Nice.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like that idea. I have a pistol grip design in the works, but not a full pistol! The extra fork extension is controlled by the proven form factor. Nice.
ZDP I am absoutly amazed at the ease and accuracy of this shooter. I went cautiously for the first three shots fully expecting a hit to the shooter or a wild shot. Its only a few hours old and I have a designe change I will make in the morning also have a derringer model I will be cutting out. I think this will be something that may prove to be somethng of a wing shooter.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
That looks and works almost exactly like a simple rubber band gun (but one without a trigger mechanism) like many of us had as kids... was that your inspiration?
I have noticed those guns on usa slingshots but I was inspired by watching Bob Munden The Fastes Gun in the world and he does not aim either or he could not do what he does, I figure I can do what he does just slower and without all the noise.

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Neat looking, but might twist in you hand, if not careful. -- Tex

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow. That is a **** good idea. You must have to flip when shooting though right?
No no flippig required, Nothing touches the shooter, this is very curious to me, I surely thought this type of shooter would not work. It works terrific. I love this thing. Now I need a holster. I think I will branch out a bit more with this type of shooter idea. Im pretty sure I might be able to Ganstah with this one or even attach a Laser or small flash light for dispatching cat fights under my house.

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Put some black ink on the bottom of the pouch, shoot it a few times and then look at the top of the flip. -- Tex

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.