Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Just when we thought your other laminates were an incredibly new take on a slingshot and possibly as good as it gets! Then you blow us away with this piece of fine modern art...

Simply fantastic, a harmonious blend of materials cohesively melding together to complete the frame. I'm doing my best to describe my feelings about that fork, but words cannot do it full justice.

Excellent job! I'm sure it's a great shooter as well.....the fools gold was a good idea.

Cheers - John

·
Registered
349 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!

that´s SOOOOUUUWWWEEET!!

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, It is kind of fun to take it our in the sun it reflects light of off the different surfaces even under the epoxy.
I am going to put together a tutorial on making this style of slingshot. It will take a few days to put together. I am also going to do one on the woven pouch. I have been shooting one of those for awile and they work fine.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Thanks guys, It is kind of fun to take it our in the sun it reflects light of off the different surfaces even under the epoxy.
I am going to put together a tutorial on making this style of slingshot. It will take a few days to put together. I am also going to do one on the woven pouch. I have been shooting one of those for awile and they work fine.
Another beautiful and beautifully made slingshot !! I love mixed media.

When a product isn't customarily a mixed media the effect can be stunning. Certainly there are a number of cattys made with mixed media but your design and choice of material is super, one of the tops !!

No doubt a tutorial will be appreciated by many.

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
AWESOME!!!!! Nothing else to say.

Philly

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
That is VERY nice!
I see on your website you are selling some of your slingshots... If that one is for sale as well, I'll take it!
There's some makers out there that are way above average and I need an example of each one's work for my collection... and the iron pyrite wingshooter would occupy an honored place!

·
Super Moderator
7,029 Posts
Man Rog, you have been really kicking it up a notch lately Bud! That is awesome! Flatband

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.