Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometimes we get questions from guys like me, silly questions, do you guys eat squirrel? how you cook it? do sky rats taste good? no dont shoot that!

this is why, when you live in the city, just outside your door after a good rain you can find these rascals frolicking around, along with squirrels and other vermin, to city folks this is more a pet than a meal, but all the same i would bet they would taste good!
Bird Beak Grass Road surface Asphalt
Bird Plant Beak Waterfowl Ducks, geese and swans

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
We have a pair that is outside the building I work most days with their chipmunk and squirrel pals. I don't mind them, but the crows and Geese without their green cards are real pests.

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
7,735 Posts
as long as no one has given them names they are okay to eat. come to think of it - the only name i would give them is dinner .

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Nice looking squirrels, they look a lot like ducks!...

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
7,735 Posts
as long as no one has given them names they are okay to eat. come to think of it - the only name i would give them is dinner .
one is winky the other is winney
[/quote]

·
Super Moderator
10,908 Posts
If it were fall, I would agree ... invite 'em home for dinner. But this time of year, especially with them paired that way, they will be raising young. Let 'em raise their young so there will be more next year. Wait til fall ....

Cheers ....... Charles

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I was on river street in San Antonio one afternoon enjoying a huge margarita and some nachos when I felt something tugging at the bottom of my pants. I looked down and there was a hen mallard under the table begging like a dog. I gave her some chips and think I made a friend for life. At one point she actually tried to climb into my lap. She was without a doubt a pet, and a pretty cool one at that. And yes I am a duck hunter and no this was not a figment of my tequila fueled imagination, I actually have pictures to prove it. Chris

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.