Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The website is written in very small text and trying to find your tracking #'s can be a nightmare. I sure wish they would make it cleaner and easier to get around.

I love their products, but in today's internet world, I think they need to step it up.

wll

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I don't have that problem but in any case remember:

Ctrl + to increase page size.

Ctrl - to decrease it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Last order with them was wrong ordered 3 Recieved 1 they wouldn't fix so I will not get anything from them again!

Reactions: Bob E

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was just on there again today, you can't find anything !!

Hey, how about a page for slingshots and page for elastic that is easy to get to.

I have started buying from other dealers because there's is a pain to find what you are looking for.

wll

·
Registered
662 Posts
Was just on there again today, you can't find anything !!

Hey, how about a page for slingshots and page for elastic that is easy to get to.

I have started buying from other dealers because there's is a pain to find what you are looking for.

wll
Had the same issues. I look for one catty then locate the relative slings that pop up underneath. It takes to much effort to find just slingshot's in a section.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just there again, I must say that is the worst website I have ever seen. There is no direction.. There should be a place for slingshots, with pictures and price, than a place for tubing, with pictures and price, then a pace for pouches, etc, etc..

He REALLY needs to see what others are doing. I would bet his business is hurting dramatically with the way it is set up. if folks can't find it fast ... they are moving on !!!!

IMHO very poor.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm a big Dankung fanboy and when I can't find stuff, it greatly irritates me to no end !

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered 3-19-2020 .. still don't have items, I can understand that because of the Covid-19 situation ... But still their tracking system is very poor IMHO.

Who else sells good quality 1842, 1745 tubing that I can get in a reasonable time and has a good website and has tracking ability ?

wll

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered 3-19-2020 .. still don't have items, I can understand that because of the Covid-19 situation ... But still their tracking system is very poor IMHO.

Who else sells good quality 1842, 1745 tubing that I can get in a reasonable time and has a good website and has tracking ability ?

wll
Well I just got my order from Dankung and after waiting 2+ months I was shorted 10 meters which he did say in the package, but made no mention when order was shipped. So it has been in hot or warm shipping facilities all this time, but I did finally get it most of it !!!

I ordered the PRO 1842 and it does look like it as the pro has a little different look to it.

They were a few years ago my go to company, but now I would order just if no one has it ... but it takes months to get, just horrible.

This whole thing saddens me a lot as I really do like some of there products.

wll

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
GZK has all the tubes you need.Every size and they ship DHL with tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GZK has all the tubes you need.Every size and they ship DHL with tracking.

Cjw, I think GZK, the Slingshot Store along with SimpleShot will be my go to companies from now on !!

wll

·
Registered
662 Posts

wll
Amazon has a good selection. With the ability to return if shorted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
The only thing I've ordered from Dankung is tubes and never had a problem. Other than slow delivery.

·
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just went back to Dankung's web site ...IMHO, why bother.

It really is bad and very, very disorganized IMHO. I go the Slingshooting.com and GZK and they really have there act together. I have ordered a good bit from them recently and have got my shipment for GZK very quickly and from Slingshooting in a reasonable length of time.

The items from both companies come nicely packed and all tubing is fresh and top quality. IMHO they both are going to knock Dankung out of business in the slingshot market

I bought LOT and LOTS of stuff from Dankung in the past and they were great, their web site wasn't the best but it was WAY, WAY better than it is now. I sure wish that they would step up to the plate and fix their web site and have items put in a logical order as I very much would like to have them as a seller of quality slingshot items... !!!

wll

1 - 15 of 15 Posts