1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
Harpersgrace's comment of the intent of my video was very accurate. Now as far as what a bench test might mean to a target shooter, I summit the following. If a frame will not shoot a tight group at bench rest, it will even shoot a worse group offhand.
ZDP, even if you don't have much hand/eye coordination, true target style shooting does not require very much. It is basically learning the form, then practice, practice and more practice. The instinctive style even takes much more practice and time. I am not the great instinctive shooter like Jay-bird is. I have not shot with him, but I know from comments made by those that I respect, that he is a very good instinctive shooter in the order of Rufus Hussy, Ivan Glen, White and several others. The fork width and form does not have near the impact on a instinctive style shooter as it does on a target Style shooter. -- Tex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.