Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Going to give it a try in a few minutes. Definitely using muscles in my hand I didn't know I had!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Here's a vid by our very own Bushpot Chef:

I don't shoot frameless but I thought it was a cool video nonetheless. Chef, I hope it's cool that I link it here. Don't shoot your fingers off Wig-- maybe start with BBs or 1/4" first.

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's the rigs. I'm just having a hard time getting my shots high enough if that means anything? I'll take a pic of my form In a bit.
f807c9e0ad90c75daaba2cfdc38f54a0.jpg

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I personally don't twerk and twist. I just shoot the same way I shoot with a frame, only difference being that my fingers are the frame :)

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was way purple last night, today barely there. Was more of a joke then anything. I can't seem to get the aiming right, especially the height. I am sure it has to do with the way I hold my finger frame.

·
Registered
22 Posts
First months i tried frameless shooting i hit my hand often. Pouch hits.. I was enthousiast and practised every day a lot and had my hand bleed several times because the pouch every time hit the same spot. I shoot now for about four years frameless. Never had any problem anymore. So the key is practise, practise and more practise.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts