Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
I feel you brother!!! I got back into shooting about four months ago and feel in love with making my own cattys. Like you I started making forks of all sizes out of everything. I'm now challenging myself to make the smallest catty that actually works and is at least decent accuracy wise. This is my smallest as of now and is almost spot on every shot up to about ten feet.

Attachments

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I feel you brother!!! I got back into shooting about four months ago and feel in love with making my own cattys. Like you I started making forks of all sizes out of everything. I'm now challenging myself to make the smallest catty that actually works and is at least decent accuracy wise. This is my smallest as of now and is almost spot on every shot up to about ten feet.
Haha that's really cool, and the fact it's accurate is even better. I have some of those elastic bands too! I'm going to band it up tomorrow and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.