Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I think it's an interesting set of challenges and now spinners can also be used, mixing up spinners and paper targets through the rounds should really improve skills. The added pressure of filming each shoot and posting for everyone to see also adds to the nerves.

I posted my first video late last year, but as it sat there without a comment on if acceptable or not for about 2 weeks I pulled it. Will definitely be doing it informally once the weather is dryer/warmer.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I made a couple records for badges here and videos for ISCOR as well. Not much response from the latter, but it is still a great opportunity for testing skills. I think the ISCOR ranking requirements are well designed, achievable but definitely challenging on higher levels.

If someone interested do not hesitate and go for it! It is a nice journey and a good way to show yourself to the community.

The only advice is to start easy and don't skip steps, leave the ego at the door, get used to the filming and setup first.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
How many of you have either fomally or informally tested your skill level with this ranking ?
Any input appreciated.
Hello . I actually tool park in this last summer ... I went to expert level 1 ... but didnt like shooting at paper targets with steel plate... so I stopped .. I prefer taking game anyway :) and shooting flying targets :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts