Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ,these are the first pictures of a star ship I made at work a few weeks ago when it was quiet.

As you can see it is made from aluminium profile 20x20 and is still in the early stages of design...

the hand hold is held on by handy little quick connecters and the whole frame can be taken down with a small allen key .

the limbs for the tubes ..please note old tube fitted as we all want to run before we can walk..limbs made from a exhaust bracket which was lying about in may toolbox...

few mods to be made in way of a brace to stop it tilting when shooting and additional brackets to hold the holding frame to the main bars(do not fancy two parallel 20x20 profile flying backwards towards me)..

and thanks to you good gent working out best tubes to use.....plus additional slingbow mods''

thank you

boatman........ DSC_0032.JPG View attachment 249904 View attachment 249904 DSC_0034.JPG DSC_0035.JPG DSC_0036.JPG DSC_0037.JPG DSC_0038.JPG

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
4,821 Posts
Hello all ,these are the first pictures of a star ship I made at work a few weeks ago when it was quiet.

As you can see it is made from aluminium profile 20x20 and is still in the early stages of design...

the hand hold is held on by handy little quick connecters and the whole frame can be taken down with a small allen key .

the limbs for the tubes ..please note old tube fitted as we all want to run before we can walk..limbs made from a exhaust bracket which was lying about in may toolbox...

few mods to be made in way of a brace to stop it tilting when shooting and additional brackets to hold the holding frame to the main bars(do not fancy two parallel 20x20 profile flying backwards towards me)..

and thanks to you good gent working out best tubes to use.....plus additional slingbow mods''

thank you

boatman........
attachicon.gif
DSC_0032.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0033.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0033.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0034.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0035.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0036.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0037.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSC_0038.JPG
Nice Tech!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks, my posts will improve once I am over a bout of virus....and better pictures will be forthcoming...thought I had invented new sling til I joined this forum and found a name for it..lol...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts