Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A life long friend of mine and I were talking about his fishing trip this summer. I asked him if they caught any fish, and he replied a couple. He then said “it’s called fishing, not catching “ So I asked if that’s why it’s called shooting, not hitting🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
65 Posts
well i tell ya what..
myself and a friend were on a fishing trip ourselves. Both of us had to pee, urgently. So we agreed to pull over at this up coming bridge and let loose. Nobody is around...were all clear. As we do our business, he leans over and says the water is cold..i replied...pretty deep too.

·
Registered
492 Posts
There was a young bull & an auld bull staunin oan top o' a hill surveyin' a herd o' cows doon below in the valley, the young bull says "lets run doon there & f**k some o' thame coo's!" & the the auld bull say's "NAW!.. we'll jist walk doon & f**k the lot o' thame!"

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok just to keep it going....
a woman is having issue's, not sure what is going on. She decides to go the doctor. Maybe he can explain her feelings. So after her check up, he prescribes her a male hormone that might build her body stronger. He tells her that might be some mild side effects...nothing to be alarmed about.
So 30 days go by...she sees the doc. and tells him that she is growing hair in places that she never had before. Doc says no biggie, you seem to be fine, and after all it is a male hormone pill. I'll see you in another 30.
So as she is ready to walk out the office the doc is wondering and asks... where are you growing hair at.....she says...on my balls.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts