Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While watching my nieces these past few weeks, Ive learned a lot from some of our amazing young people. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings I took the girls to a trampoline park???????? to release some energy???????? so I could try to keep up the rest of the day.???? while watching the girls jump, I would talk to the employees, (which were mainly college students) about their goals in life. I asked their opinion on people’s rights, and entitlement in today’s society. After a very interesting conversation I gave them my thoughts on these issues. I agreed we all have certain rights, and we are all entitled to live the best life we can provide for ourselves. I said along its rights and entitlement, there has to be RESPECT. Here is my example of Respect along with our rights. We have the right to wear cologne or perfume, but if we wear too much it can be bothersome to people who are In our immediate area. To be respectful to others, we could wear a little less so not to bother other people. They even thought it made since????????????????

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
I'm with you 100% Mr. Tag. What you describe is Battery by Odor, and you're entitled to defend yourself. I fart in response. I was blessed with a digestive system that lets me summon a squealer on demand. Give me four hours, 3 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup of sauerkraut, a six pack of stout, and a confined space.

Sometimes practical lessons are the only ones that take... :headbang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts