Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems the bug bit me rather quick.. I got 2 dankung hunter styles on the way as well as a couple hunter catapults from fish. It seems my SAD (Slingshot Acquisition Disease) is hitting me full force. Lol..

·
Registered
47 Posts
So it seems the bug bit me rather quick.. I got 2 dankung hunter styles on the way as well as a couple hunter catapults from fish. It seems my SAD (Slingshot Acquisition Disease) is hitting me full force. Lol..
From a fellow sufferer; just wait until your symptoms progress, and you have to make your own
,and when I say, have to, I really mean, have
to!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Well njenkins, you come from the right state for the Slingshot disease. Some great shooters and also great Slingshots came from that state of Michigan. As far as shooters, Mr. John Milligan and also Mr. Blue Skeen. Blue wasn't born there but spent many years there in GM as a tool and die maker. Michigan is also known as having the longest lasting slingshot shooting club that's still going strong today. Deerslayer, Killdeer, Mulders, Milligan-some names of some famous Michigan Slingshots! Flatband

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well njenkins, you come from the right state for the Slingshot disease. Some great shooters and also great Slingshots came from that state of Michigan. As far as shooters, Mr. John Milligan and also Mr. Blue Skeen. Blue wasn't born there but spent many years there in GM as a tool and die maker. Michigan is also known as having the longest lasting slingshot shooting club that's still going strong today. Deerslayer, Killdeer, Mulders, Milligan-some names of some famous Michigan Slingshots! Flatband
Flat,
I didn't know that. That's awesome! Do they have a website? I shot all the time as a kid.. Have a few stories myself with the marksman folder as a kid.. I think the one that is most vivid is when a band snapped on a buddies and the shot hit his forearm.. That thing was blue for a while.. I'm excited to shoot it again, feels like a long lost friend...

Nick

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently. Add a Tex Saunders Hawk and Chief AJ pult to the list as well.
I'd daresay I will have a setup to keep me busy for quite some time.

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
How could I forget Jack? There's probably more too! Great Slingshot history in that state. No web-site for that shooting league-sorry. I'll have to find out the name of it from Blue. Flatband

1 - 8 of 8 Posts