467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wango Tango

"My first kill ever was with a Whammo slingshot," Mr. Nugent said. "I was 10 years old, and it was in a park near Redford Township in Michigan. I killed it with a marble, and I took it home, and my mom and dad showed me how to dress it and cook it. There was definitely some cause and effect there."

·
Grandpa Pete
1,416 Posts
Wango Tango

"My first kill ever was with a Whammo slingshot," Mr. Nugent said. "I was 10 years old, and it was in a park near Redford Township in Michigan. I killed it with a marble, and I took it home, and my mom and dad showed me how to dress it and cook it. There was definitely some cause and effect there."
What did you kill? I read your post several times but, I still don't know what you killed, dressed and cooked.

GP

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wango Tango

What did you kill? I read your post several times but, I still don't know what you killed, dressed and cooked.

GP
It is a quote from Ted Nugent. I posted it in response to lbojoe.

Ted is known for Zebra stripes; hence the reference from lbojoe.

From Ted's blog, it appears he killed quite the array of vermin...

"Chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, quail, birds of every description and species, river rats, snakes, frogs, turtles, *****, possums, skunks, nothing was safe from the WhackMaster in the making."

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The design is by Geko.
Yea, I was looking to try and figure out how it was meant to be held.

Fits my hand best by hooking my pointer finger over the hook and using a thumb brace hold; the curve in the handle faces upward.

Believe it or not, I had just recently begun reading the "homemade" section of the forum from the very beginning and actually stumbled on to it by mistake :imslow: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.